Accounting & Financial Services Team in Bucharest
We are kind. We are smart. We are forthright in our views and open in our communication. We care about people.
At BDO one quickly discovers a relationship-driven culture, global and local resources, and responsiveness. Our commitment to delivering solutions through exceptional client service is what drives us – for every client – every day.
As a Junior Accounting Consultant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity;
• Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations;
• Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
• Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients.
• Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
• Solid accounting knowledge;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
We are looking for someone special to join us in providing the very best accounting services for our amazing clients.
You will find a highly collaborative team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a top tier professional and why not a leader.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our more than 1,700 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is a culture so rich in opportunity, empowerment and engagement. We pride ourselves in an environment where our people can develop strong connections and meaningful relationships.