Accounting; Financial Services Team in Bucharest
We are kind. We are smart. We are forthright in our views and open in our communication. We care about people.
You can work from our office, located in the 3rd district of Bucharest, or remotely from anywhere in Romania.
At BDO one quickly discovers a relationship-driven culture, global and local resources, and responsiveness. Our commitment to delivering solutions through exceptional client service is what drives us – for every client – every day.
Working at BDO uncovers a wealth of resources and opportunities to develop a solid career path and to become a top professional. We embrace challenging the status quo and resilience in approaching any project.
• Focus on always understanding the dynamics of the client organization so that the specific accounting needs are met.
• Supporting them in reaching strategic goals by providing valuable insights that they can trust.
• Contribute to strengthening the relationship with all our clients by being a true advocate and advisor.
• Work closely with the team in order to ensure competency, efficiency and the best environment for yourself and others to grow and develop. Keep a joyful spirit.
Are you eager for more? Let’s plan it together and make it happen! Your ideas are always welcomed!
Main responsibilities – Full cycle accountancy services:
Ensure that clients are fully compliant with regulatory requirements and meet reporting deadlines by providing:
• Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations as well as financial statements;
• Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
• Accounting consultancy and guidelines;
• Assistance during regulatory inspections and audits.
Work closely with your team in order to define the best approaches and strategies regarding clients and internal processes.
Contribute to activity planning and objective setting. Guide junior colleagues, review work, model accountability, trust and proactivity.
Participate in digital transformation initiatives and any other process improvement projects.
Requirements: Collaborative | Personally credible | Decisive thinker | Driven to deliver
• Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge;
• 3-5 years of accounting experience;
• Previous experience in a consulting company is mandatory;
• Good command of English;
• Self-planning and organizing skills;
• Chartered Accountant (CECCAR) diploma is a plus;
• Above average MS Excel skills will be required;
• Can do attitude.
Are you the kind of person who`s always keeping things running smoothly?
Do you thrive on the opportunity to find solutions for any challenge, big or small?
Can you be a driver of structure and organization as well as a promoter of open relationships and communication?
If so, we have the perfect spot for you! We are looking for someone special to join us in providing the very best accounting services for our amazing clients.
You will find a highly collaborative team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a top tier professional and why not a leader.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our more than 1,700 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is a culture so rich in opportunity, empowerment and engagement. We pride ourselves in an environment where our people can develop strong connections and meaningful relationships.